Articles and Tutorials
- Wayne Bishop has written a awesome guide to the most common data structures and algorithms used – full code.
- Make an Awesome Video Background View Using UIWebView (Objective-C & Swift)
- Jameson Quave Taking control of the iPhone camera in iOS 8 with Swift – part 1 & part 2
- Swift Property Observers by Coding Explorer
- Float Rating View in Swift – A simple ratings iOS control written in Swift using CALayer masks and property observers.
- My Swift Dilema by David Owens
- Playing with Closure Expressions and Operator Functions in Swift – here you will find a interesting way to use sort
- Swift Comparison Protocols by Matt Thompson
- Prototyping Animated Transitions In Swift and Transitions in Swift
- TextEffects with NSLayoutManager by Swift Yeti
- iOS 8 Metal Tutorial with Swift: Getting Started by Ray Wenderlich
- Size Classes by Arthur Knopper
In case you are new to git -> this will get you started with the basic concepts. And SourceTree is my favorite GUI for git.
- for those you who where wondering how to make keyboard extension that sends images -> Keyboard Cat
- EL Mustache is an example iOS 8 Photo Editing Extension that adds mustaches to your face. Written completely in Swift.
- Armchair is a simple yet powerful App Review Manager for iOS and OSX written in Swift, for apps that want to benefit from the power of this new language.
- example code written for O’Reilly’s iOS 8 Swift Programming Cookbook
- Alamofire is an HTTP networking library written in Swift, from the creator of AFNetworking.
- PathKit makes working with paths super easy.
- MadApper has over 40 videos on his youtube channel.
- Swift Video Tutorials has three videos so far about: Creating Class Extensions, Using Storyboards for OS X,Introduction to Swift Playgrounds
- Swift programming language tutorial: Sentiment Analysis with HP IDOL On Demand
- Swift for Rubyists
- Functional Programming in Swift