If you wanted to try out our Exercise Platform – today is the day!
We dropped the price to $5 for the next 24 hours – the price is back to $40 now
Please help us spread the word!
Since we published our Swift Programming from Scratch book it has been read by thousands of people. Thank you all for your feedback – we have been working on an update to the book and exercise platform. Stay tuned!
We also made an exercise platform that complements the book by giving feedback to the student, checking for common mistakes and testing and analysing his source code. The app also keeps track of your progress and rewards you with achievements.
- Interactively learn the fundamentals of programming through 100+ exercises. Each exercise from the book is accompanied by a custom made playground that can evaluate your solution. Playgrounds make writing Swift code incredibly simple and fun. Type a line of code and get instant feedback. Our custom built playgrounds include problem statements, hints, examples and testing.
- Get helpful feedback on your solutions. Check if your solutions are correct directly from the playground. Our exercise platform analyzes your solutions and tells you exactly what’s wrong.
- Keep track of your progress through stats and achievements. It’s important to have a sense of progression when you’re learning programming. Have an overview of how many exercises you solved every day and keep track of your progress over time.
- Get free periodic updates. We’ll increase the number of exercises over time, covering Swift 2.0 topics and adding more challenging exercises.
- Swift 2.0 support coming soon. The platform will support Swift 2.0 once it’s out of beta.